Monday- Worked 10 hours. Hung out with my roommates.
Tuesday- Worked 10 hours. Visited Jena at the Villa.
Wednesday- Worked 4 hours. Picked up my cousin Melanie from the airport. Car wouldn't start again. A nice airport employee jumped my car. I drove up to my aunt and uncle's house in Bountiful. My uncle fixed my car and my cousins were entertained by my "crazy" grandma (on my dad's side-not their grandma).
Thursday- Worked 10 hours. We had scary stories at the Provo City Library. After work I went to my ward/apt. complex skating party at Classic Skating. It was fun, but now I am sore from skating and falling!
Friday- Worked 8 hours. Played with Alan and Jenny!
Saturday- Worked 3 hours. Went shopping. Watched Pirates of Penzance with my roommate.
Whew!
2 comments:
i LOVE "pirates of penzance!"
kevin kline, linda rondstat, the major general song.
love it.
and you. i love you.
crazy grandmas are the coolest
Post a Comment