Friday, July 29, 2005

You may now call me 'Supervisor Ann-Marie'

So I got a 2nd job this week.

I applied for a part-time staff position for the Inter-Library Loan department at BYU.

I interviewed on Tuesday morning and found out this afternoon! I am really excited!

I will be supervising 3-4 student employee's. This is the office that I worked in as a student at BYU, but doing something a little bit different. I will be working with the document delivery part of the office. This basically means that when professors need library materials, my students will go pull the book and copy the articles and then take them to the professors offices. I will be doing the office work and make sure that everything will run smoothly.

I'm a little bit scared to actually be a supervisor of student employee's that will be in my same age range, but I am excited for this new opportunity!

Yea!

7 comments:

Leah said...

Hooray for new jobs!

kat said...

amazing.

Em said...

Woohoo! Wanghee! Yay!

Erika said...

"my students". Look at you. Sweet.

Nama said...

yeehaw! working at the libary!

Kimberly said...

You should tell them you are only 16, just to annoy them. It'll drive 'em crazy that you are making more money than they are.

Tiff said...

Congrats! Just be a fun supervisor (I'm sure no problem for you) and everything will great! ;o)