Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Last Call for Book Reviews

For those of you participating in the Library's Summer Reading Program...

We will be accepting Book Reviews until Friday at 8 PM. After that your book reviews will not be counted for this week's weekly drawing OR the GRAND PRIZE DRAWING.

Remember that the books have to be at least 100 pages and be on the teen or adult level. The books DO NOT have to be library books. You must fill out the book review forms (you can get additional forms at the library) completely and answer the questions in at least 2 sentences. Any book that you have read between June 6th and July 29th counts!

Best of luck on winning a prize!

5 comments:

kat said...

are you gonna enter it?

Leah said...

Can you write one for me and enter it and then fix it so I win?

Tiff said...

Thanks for the reminder! I spaced it.

Kirsten said...

Chocolate Wars
I liked it in general. The author is a great writer. I wasn't a fan of some of the parts b/c they clashed with my prudeness.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!!!!!!

Tiff said...

So, when I filled in those book reviews I was rather embarrassed at their quality - I knew past teachers would be ashamed and I knew I could do better. Then I figured I didn't have a lot of time and I wasn't getting a grade......