Friday, May 27, 2005

I love my job!

I really love my job!!

Today I worked on a project from 9-1 and it was so fun! I am doing the Teen Bulletin Board for the month of June. I am centering it around the Summer Reading Theme which involves pirates. So I am putting up YA books about pirates and pirate "terms to know"! I am also advertising for the improv group that will be performing in the middle of June. I spent all morning printing up cool graphics and gluing them onto fun colored paper! You will all have to come admire my handywork! I plan on putting the bulletin board up early next week!

Now all I have to do is "antique" the edges of an old map I printed off the internet. I just hope that I don't burn down my apt. in the process! :)

P.S. We have an Adult Summer Reading Program at the library. This year is going to be lots of fun! So if any of you want to join in the fun, we start signing up for the program on June 6th. If you read at least 3 books over the summer and write a short review on them you can be entered into a drawing for the grand prize of a COMPUTER! We will also be having weekly drawings for gift certificates and free stuff!

7 comments:

Leah said...

I wish I was still there so I could come see everything!

Jon said...

Do the books have to be from a certain list? And is it just for kids?

Em said...

I want to read! I want to read! I want to read! And I'll teach you how too...

Ann-Marie said...

The books can be anything that you want to read. They just have to be over 100 pages. And we do an ADULT and teen summer reading program (that's the one that I am a part of) childrens does their own summer reading program for kids.

Jimmy said...

Can you do it if you're in, say, Ohio?

kat said...

i love your job too.

Tiff said...

Hey! How do I do it? I want to as well!