Friday, November 30, 2007

All I want for Christmas is You!

So I've been looking on the internet for some gift ideas for various people. I have come across some great suggestions, some interesting/humorous*ones, and some that are just wrong!

I hadn't used either of these two sites before (gifts.com, uncommongoods.com) but they do have some good stuff on them.

What's on your Christmas gift list?

***************************************************************************************
In other news, if you want to see your favorite elf (aka me) in the Provo Christmas parade...get yourself down to Center Street this Saturday (like tomorrow) at 10am! It's always a good time at the Christmas parade!



*okay let's just talk about this one specific gift for a moment. i just think it's hilarious that you can buy a "CSI"-like evidence kit and use it to determine your dating status. i don't know for sure, but i think this could be the wave of the future in dating! :)

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

i guess this post wasn't as exciting as i thought it was since no one is commenting on it! :(

Nama said...

i loved it, ann-marie! i loved hyou as an elf! i love you, ann-marie!

end post