I interviewed for a full-time position at the Provo Library. I didn't get the job, but I was 1 of only 2 that they did 2nd interviews for. They had 40 applicants and interviewed 9 people. I feel really good about getting that far and am happy with the person that they did hire. (She has been working at the Provo library for about 3 years and has her Masters in Library Science)
I interviewed for a full-time position in Interlibrary Loan at the BYU Library. I was offered the position, but I decided not to take it.
My life has been a real roller coaster this past month with lots of stress and decision making. So even though I went through a lot in March I am back where I started at the end of February.
I'm just glad for March to be over and for April to be here!
Whew!
4 comments:
If I had a library, I'd hire you in a minute and pay you a lot and make you the boss! I'm glad April is here as well.
I'm glad April's here too!! Because I get to see my Ann-Marie! :)
the word verification is "fedrahzj".
i'm going to start using this new and incredibly awesome word.
that's is all.
"that's is all"?
sigh... i'm such a fedrahzj
Post a Comment