little, cute, sassy...yep that just about sums it up!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
What's your favorite color?
I scanned through this article this morning and thought it was pretty interesting. What's your favorite color? Do you agree with the author's personality description of you based on that color?
Mine is blue. Seems like the article is as vague as a horoscope. Pretty much anyone could fit any of those descriptions, or none of them. The one about blue doesn't say much of anything, so I don't know if it fits me or not.
4 comments:
Interesting. My favorite color is green (the color of love).
My favorite color is blue. :)
i don't know what my favorite color is. purple maybe?
or red.
or green.
i don't know.
what's your favorite color?
Mine is blue. Seems like the article is as vague as a horoscope. Pretty much anyone could fit any of those descriptions, or none of them. The one about blue doesn't say much of anything, so I don't know if it fits me or not.
Post a Comment