Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Ann-Marie's Life in Pictures-Here's what I've been up to lately:













Baking Pies with my sister Shelly for Thanksgiving!














Hanging out with cousins! Clockwise from the top: Charisse, Shelly, Me and Melanie!















Making funny faces on Thanksgiving Day!















Sleep over at G-ma's! Charisse is looking hot in a bathrobe while she does her laundry!















Being an elf for the 2nd year in a row for the Provo Christmas Parade!














Getting a new toy that I am loving!

5 comments:

Jon said...

Ann-marie, your hair is quite attractive.

And props to you for not going the iPod way with your mp3 player. You probably got a lot more bang for your buck anyway.

matt said...

itunes is a virus.

Anonymous said...

jealous!

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh, Ann-Marie, when I looked at the first picture I realized that I saw your sister on campus today! When I saw her I thought to myself, "Huh, that girl looks like Ann-Marie and she's really short. I wonder if Ann-Marie has a sister here." Weird!

kat said...

you're cute.