Sunday, May 14, 2006

Blogging about blogging about blogging about...

So I have been helping get everything ready for the Summer Reading Program at the Provo Library (sign-ups for the program begin June 1st and the program runs until July 31st all you need to sign-up is a Provo Library Card). I have been calling up sponsors and helping with the activities for the Teen portion of the program. I have been especially working on a blog that we are going to use for the Teen program. You can check it out here. Since this is the centennial for the library in Provo we are doing a time travel theme. I have learned a lot about the past 100 years in working on this project. It's going to be a fun summer, so you should all sign-up for the Summer Reading Program!

3 comments:

Em said...

It looks great, Ann-Marie! I get back from Seattle on the 5th so I'll have to sign up then. But I'll definitely sign up! Wahoo!

Nama said...

maybe this isn't the right time to admit this...but...I NEVER LEARNED TO READ!!!

so, can i still sign up?

kat said...

i think you are a crazy over achiever. and i adore you for it.
the site looks great.